Thursday, February 01, 2007

Masters = Paper

yep, that pretty much sums it up. If you want a master's, you gotta read, write, eat, breathe, and sleep paper. You WILL read papers for class, papers for your thesis topic, papers for mini projects, write papers for class, write a LOT of paper for your thesis and print out tons and tons of supporting/useless material on it. I think the average master's student must consume a small forest in paper by the time they are done.

But even more difficult after staring at all that ink and paper is that you have to remember what the ink said. I have read so much, I am having trouble what information I pulled from where.

In. Un. Dated.

I feel like that kid from the Far Side comic: "miss? can I be excused? my brain is full." I need some time just to sit and digest what I have learned- think it over, look at it critically. Unfortunately, I'm not given time to do so - gotta keep reading

and reading

and reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

you go girl!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home