Monday, May 08, 2006

frustration and Procrastination

Well.
Mom and dad are FINALLY going to do some work in the house after living in a rented house for 4 months.Originally, they were supposed to have been there only for six months, but it was obvious that they were goign to be there longer. nothing, I repeat NOTHING has been done in this house since they left. This past weekend, my dad finally fixed the garage door - which has been broken since I left for university (so 5 years minimum). And guess what - they're planning to start work in two weeks, when I leave!

*takes a deep breath*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!@!?@!

Why, oh WHY do you wait until I leave to ANYTHING??? And this means that I'll probably be roped into helping out as it's my "duty and you owe us money". I have been working on cracked, half-baked plans for EVER in this rotten house! and the junk, oh God forbid you throw anyhting out, for fear mom wants it for its memory value. GAHH! and it'll start all over AGAIN in the NEXT house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home