Monday, April 24, 2006

returning to the trail

Greetings again,

for those of you who followed my Livejournal on my trip to India, welcome once again. I decided to start this journal separate from the dreamtime_raven account, as it was a loop in my jorney of life, as opposed to the main path. This journal will follow the main path of my life - thoughts, moods and muse, whatever moves me to post. I reserve this journal chiefly for myself - not that others do not matter (on the contrary, people, especially my friends, mean an awful lot to me), but I want to keep a space for myself that I can share with others. If you really wish to post, you may, but the primary function of this journal is to have a place to share myself with those who care to inquire into my life, but are separated by distance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

hey. nice blog Carissa :)

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home